Did you know you can make delicious roast garlic in the air fryer??!!
To be honest, sometimes we forget that we have an air fryer. The oven's been running all summer because of it!
It genuinely couldn't be easier or quicker to make, and is the best way to jazz up a cheese jaffle!
Below are the instructions for one, but obviously you can do more, just pop 'em all in and you're off!
- Cut the top off your garlic bulb and place it on a square(ish) piece of aluminium foil.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Wrap the foil around the garlic.
- Air fry the garlicky parcels at 190°C for 20-25 minutes (depending on size, you be the judge).
- Let it cool in the air fryer for 10 minutes and then outside until you can touch them! Remember roast garlic can get very hot!
How to Store:
- Roasted garlic will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days in an airtight container. It also freezes really well.