Looking for some recipe inspiration? Look no further! Our Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe is sure to impress. Crunchy, mushy, salty and delicious these are the only potatoes you're going to want to eat this winter!
800g - 1kg baby potatoes, washed, dried & chopped in halves
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced (or rehydrated garlic granules)
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
Garlic salt flakes and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the baby potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil mixture over the top. Toss the potatoes to evenly coat.
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve the garlic and herb roasted potatoes hot, garnished with additional herbs if desired.
For a real luxe treat, we like to add garlic & herb butter to the finished potatoes!