350 gm of swiss brown mushrooms
4 tbsp of olive oil
2 tsp of Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic Powder
Good sprinkle of Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic Salt
2 thickly sliced pieces of bread
Some sprigs of thyme
Half a lemon
- Slice up your mushrooms and pop them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine your olive oil with two teaspoons of Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic Powder. Shred a few sprigs of thyme and add this to the bowl.
- Pour your garlic mixture onto your mushrooms. Combine with your hands to ensure the mushrooms are coated well.
- Place a pan on medium heat until hot. As soon as the pain is hot, add in your garlic mushrooms.
- Cook down your mushrooms until soft, aromatic and golden. Just before the mushrooms are fully cooked, toast your bread.
- Top your warm toast with your garlic mushrooms. Squeeze on some lemon juice and sprinkle generously with a pinch of Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic Salt.