500 grams of truss cocktail tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes)
3 heaped teaspoons of Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic Granules
Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic Salt, to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Place your tomatoes on an oven tray or shallow baking tray and coat with olive oil.
- Next, douse them with a healthy amount of balsamic glaze.
- With the tomatoes now sticky, sprinkle on your Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic Granules.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees celsius. Then, turn the oven down to 170 degrees celsius and cover your tomatoes with alfoil to stop the green stems from burning.
- Continue roasting for another 20 minutes or until aromatic and the tomatoes appear blistered.
Serve with another dash of balsamic glaze and a generous sprinkle of Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic Salt.